lördag 25 april 2009

En ängel räddade Maurice Sklaar

An angel rescued Maurice Sklaar

When world class violinist Maurice Sklar reached a low point in his life, he wanted to end it all, but was literally saved by an angel.Now, his music is bringing life from the dead as people experience a supernatural freedom and peace like never before.
Maurice Sklar comes from Russian Jewish heritage. He was a violinist prodigy. He started playing at age four. But also, when he started playing the violin, as a young man he had a mysterious friend.

Maurice:
I wasn't really raised in a religious Jewish home,we were more secular. But I would always feel this presence come. It was like pure love, and it would be like a blanket that would wrap itself around me. I especially felt it when I would play. I knew somehow that God was there; He was near, even though I didn't know what to call Him.

When he went to George Washington Bridge, something so phenomenal happened.

Maurice: I was living in upper Manhattan, and that was the closest place I could think of to go to. I got off the subway there at 187th street, or 178th, and I went up to the bridge. I'd just got to the start of the actual climb, and an angel came and stood on my feet.

- Did you see this angel?

Maurice: Yes sir. I saw him.

- Was it a big angel?

Maurice: Yeah. At that time I was very angry,because I knew it was God stopping me I wanted to go to heaven.I was a believer in Yeshua at this time.

See more: http://www.soundwaves2000.com/rammaker.asp?id=129b&d=4-6-09

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar