måndag 6 april 2009

Finns änglar på riktigt?

A video clip where Gary and Kathy Oates speak about there encounter with angels and with Jesus.

Gary Oates saw the angels and told us: 'Well they were transparent, it was like I could see right through them, they had flowing robes as they were dancing, it was the most beautiful sight, I didn't know what to do with it, I thought man, because I had been asking God for an experience like this, and when I happened I didn't know how to handle it, I thought aw, you know am I going crazy or what is this.' And about Jesus:'I saw Jesus coming down and he had a white robe on and his handswere extended out like this and he came all the way down and he took me by the hands and he held me real tight as if to say, "I'm not going to let you go," and I was, I was completely overwhelmed and overcome by his presence.All of a sudden my left hand started to burn.'

See the video here->http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=7929

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar