torsdag 2 juli 2009

En man helad från Parkinsons sjukdom

En man helades på ett ögonblick från Parkinsons sjukdom.

"Man Instantly Healed of Parkinson’s Disease

June 21, 2009 by Aaron Rogers

Lee McDougald was instantly healed of Parkinson’s disease. He shares his story at his website, http://www.thehealedguy.com/index.html. Here is an excerpt of his testimony:

"At this point Bill Johnson asked the crowd to point their hands toward me and agree in prayer for God to deliver me from the infirmity in my body and be healed. Once again Jack Taylor and Randy Clark lay their hands on me and softly begin to pray. Jack prays for healing and an increase in God’s Spirit in me and for increase of His Kingdom in my whole being. Simultaneously, Randy Clark places his hands on my head and begins to command in the name of Jesus a spirit of infirmity to leave my body. Then he prays for God to regenerate the cells in my brain and restore my entire neurological system. Then suddenly I felt heat in my head that began to burn. Then the burning sensation proceeded to move through my head down my neck through my body and down my legs. As it proceeded through me it intensified into a hot fire burning inside of me. I felt as if my entire body was on fire but at the same time it was peaceful and soothing. Again the presence of the Holy Spirit came over me just as before and then a great peaceful heaviness fell on me. I was unable to stand up any longer and fell back into my seat. Randy, Jack and my Pastor continued to pray for me. After a few moments the burning sensation subsided. My cloths were saturatedwith sweat although the building was crisp and cool."

Läs hela vittnesbördet på:

http://www.supernaturalsigns.com/2009/06/21/man-instantly-healed-of-parkinsons-disease/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar