fredag 20 mars 2009

Guds kärlek i praktiken

Michele Perry är en kvinna som fått möta Jesus själv - och drabbats av Hans kärlek!
Klicka på länken nedan och hör hennes historia.

"Michele Perry leads an outreach in southern Sudan that is connected with Rolland and Heidi Baker's ministry.

She says: I was about ready to be facing avery, very serious medical operation where I didn't know whether I would be alive at the end of it, and whether I would live to see another day afterwards, and I was really afraid and I was scared and I had heard some stories about Jesus and I wanted to find out if they were really true and so one night I was in my room, just a little girl in Florida, and I said, "Jesus if you are really real and you are really who that Book says you are, the stories say you are, I want to know you." And instantaneously he was in my room and I saw him just like I see you. "

See the clip -> http://www.soundwaves2000.com/rammaker.asp?id=129b&d=3-2-09

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar